Product Page! »
Shop here! »
are a compact and versatile PIC Microcontroller-based rapid development platform for the 16Fxxx | 18Fxxx, 48PIN TQFP devices from Microchip . The PCB is designed for use in a development or educational environmet to test and develop code, or develop an entire system. Equally, a professional or serious hobbyist will be able to develop systems and applications using this versatile platform.
During the design process the RADIX-ECHO's development boards have their MCUs carefully chosen for features, availability and scope of development options. Each PCB is designed with prototyping flexibility in mind, the best power options, tool chain flexibility and I/O accessibility so that the PIC Embedded developer has a practical development tool on their workbench.
* The PIC18F55K42 | PIC18F57K42 are available at present for this unit. Enquire for alternatives. Please see the supported devices list for additional supported devices.
- Device :PIC18Fxxx | PIC16Fxxx Devices *
- Type : 48PIN TQFP
- USB UART : CH340G included with USB Type B connector for serial COMS
- Usage : Desktop and breadboard
- IO : Inputs & Outputs Headers Tracked
- Programming: ICSP Header and Bootloader
- Supported Devices: Supported Devices List